The SSC MTS stands for Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff examination. It is a competitive examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in India to recruit candidates for various non-technical, Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
The SSC MTS exam is held annually or as per the notification released by the commission. The eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and syllabus are specified in the official notification that is published on the SSC’s official website and other prominent employment news channels.
SSC MTS 2023 Syllabus
- General Awareness
- English Language and Comprehension
- Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving
- Numerical and Mathematical Ability
SSC MTS 2023 Exam Pattern
- The SSC MTS exam will include a computer-based test, a physical standard test (only for the job of havaldar), and a physical efficiency test (PET)..
- The computer-based test will be given in 13 regional languages, including Hindi, English, and Assamese, Bengali,Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu
- Computer Based Examination will be happend in two part session Session-I and Session-II, Both of the session will conduct on the same day. Candidate must be present on both session.
- The candidates must be complete Session – I in 45 Minutes. After the 45 Minutes, Session-I will get automatically closed.
- After the completion of Session-I, Session-II will start immediately.
- Computer Based Examination will have an Objective Type and Multiple choice questions.
- There will be no negative marking in Session-I. In Session-II, negative marking of one mark for each wrong answer. That’s why Candidates are, therefore, advised to sumbit your answers carefully.
Educational Qualifications of SSC MTS 2023
The candidates must have passed Secondary or Matric Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board of India.
How to Apply for SSC MTS 2023 ?
- Step 1 : Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the ssc.
- Step 2 : Before submitting their online application, candidates must include a scanned copy of a color photo in the JPEG format, weighing between 20 and 50 KB.
- Candidate should be ensure that photo was uploaded by him or her should be as per the instruction given by the SSC.
- Last date and time for submit online applicationsform is 21-jULY- 2023.
- Candidates are advised do not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure of server of SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Before submit of the online application, candidates must check through Preview/ Print option that they have filled correct details in the form.
SSC MTS 2023 Important Dates and Schedule
|Online Application Start Date||30-06-2023 to 21-07-2023|
|Last date and time for online applications||21-07-2023 (11PM)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||22-07-2023 (11PM)|
|Last Date for offline Challan Last date||23-07-2023 (11PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||24-07-2023|
|Last Date for Correction‟ and online payment of Correction Charges||26-07-2023 to 28-07-2023 (23:00)|
Schedule of Computer Based Examination held on September, 2023
SSC MTS Previous Year’s Cutoff and Analysis
Present an analysis of the previous year’s cutoff scores for SSC MTS. Show category-wise cutoff trends and explain how these scores are determined. Discuss the factors that influence cutoff marks and their significance for candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SSC MTS?
Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff is referred to as SSC MTS. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in India administers the hiring test. Various government ministries, departments, and offices are holding the exam to choose candidates for the post of multitasking staff.
What is SSC MTS Job?
The duties and responsibilities of SSC MTS employees can vary depending on the specific department or office they are assigned to, but some common tasks include:
Physical Tasks: MTS staff may be required to carry and deliver files, documents, and other materials within the office or between different offices.
Housekeeping: Keeping the office premises clean, including dusting, sweeping, and maintaining general cleanliness.
Clerical Support: Assisting with basic clerical tasks, such as photocopying, preparing documents, and maintaining records.
Assisting in Office Work: Providing support in routine office tasks like data entry, indexing, and filing.
Delivery and Dispatch: Handling incoming and outgoing mail and parcels.
Running Errands: Performing various official errands as directed by superiors.
Any Other Assigned Task: Depending on the requirements of the specific department, MTS staff may be assigned additional duties as needed.